One Day When I'm Thin...


"One day when I'm thin I'll buy the jeans I like. Until then I'll wear the ugly ones that make me feel terrible - as punishment for not being thin yet.
Another great quote from healthyplace.com



One day when I'm thin, I'll go on a picnic with my friends. There's no way I can go with a body like mine and get into a costume and have fun.
One day when I'm thin I'll go on holiday to the beach again. In the meantime, I'll dream of it. And if I happen to find myself close to a beach, I'll only go for walks and I'll wear black leggings and a big black t-shirt.
One day when I'm thin I'll go out with friends.
One day when I'm thin I'll buy a new dress and apply for a new job. Until then I'll just blend into the background and become invisible as good as I can.
One day when I'm thin I'll enjoy going to a wedding, a birthday, a baby shower. I'll be able to enjoy the moment without fretting about being the fattest person in the room. I won't have to tug and pull at my somewhat-too-tight clothes that I believe make me look a kilogram thinner.
One day when I'm thin I'll be happy.
One day when I'm thin I'll stop hating my body. Until then I need to punish myself for being fat, for not having discipline and being a shame to my family.
One day when I'm thin I'll accept my body and be happy to be me. Until then, I will live in this black hole of being fat and wake up every morning wishing that I didn't.
One day when I'm thin I'll love myself. 

Or will I?"

This is real for many people. They put their life on hold, until one day. And one day arrives five or ten years later and they're still not thin, but they missed out on so much living!

The more you're able to love and accept yourself as you are, the better the chance of making a real and lasting change. You are wonderfully made - accept the miracle with gratitude and make the most of every moment.


Yolandé
🌸Joy is Free🌸
@Dwyka_Consult

Comments